Removing sidebar separating line?

Inicio Foros [EN] Programming and Webmastering General Programming Removing sidebar separating line?

Este debate contiene 7 respuestas, tiene 3 mensajes y lo actualizó  Jens Wagner hace 3 años.

Viendo 8 publicaciones - del 1 al 8 (de un total de 8)
  • Autor
    Publicaciones

andromedaway
    Participante

Hello,

Just installed this theme today — it’s really well put together 🙂

Small query. I want to insert images over the sidebar sections like categories, tags, posts etc. I know how to do this, but there’s a built in line of grey dots above each section, as well as a green separating line. (I assume that line is only green because that’s the theme I have selected). I want it to flow organically without separators; personal preference. How do I remove the both lines?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Jens Wagner
    Jefe de claves

Hello Andromedaway,

I will post the required CSS you can use to remove the green and grey separator lines in a few hours. I am currently not at home…

Best regards,
    Jens Wagner

Jens Wagner
    Jefe de claves

Hi again!

[/crayon]

The first two CSS blocks remove the borders in the sidebar and the other two blocks remove the borders in the footer widgets. 😉

andromedaway
    Participante

Thank you! 🙂

andromedaway
    Participante

Sorry– where am I meant to be putting this code? I’ve tried adding it in to the relevant sections in the main CSS file and nothing changes.

Jens Wagner
    Jefe de claves

Hello andromedaway,

Sorry. Please undo the changes you made to the styles.css file and put this code (and all future CSS changes into the textarea “Custom CSS” in the “Miscellaneous” section in the Forestly Theme Options Panel.

Kind regards,
    Jens W.

harishchand
    Participante

Hey Jens, I also tried the same, its not working friend, please suggest…

Jens Wagner
    Jefe de claves

Hello Harish, tell me please the URL of the affected page. So I can try modifying the source code 😉 . Regards, Jens.

Viendo 8 publicaciones - del 1 al 8 (de un total de 8)

Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.