With Fosforito’s free Popular Posts Plugin you can display your most popular Posts based on views or comments in any Widgetarea or Sidebar!
- Choose the number of posts to display in the widget.
- Adjust Excerpt Length.
- Show or hide Excerpts.
- Choose default Image for the post to be displayed in the widget, if no featured image is available.
- Sort posts in the widget by number of comments or by views.
Download, Support & Donations
- Upload the
- Activate the plugin using the ‘Plugins’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets administration page and look for the widget named “Fosforito’s Popular Posts”
How do I enable Popular Posts display on my website?
Go to Appearance -> Widgets administration page, and look for the widget named Fosforito’s Popular Posts.
I have adjusted the widget settings, and yet nothing is displayed in the widget on the page
Chances are, you have selected ‘views’ in ‘Order by number of:’ block in the widget settings. Since the plugin did not collect the necessary data yet, there is nothing to be displayed. Once the users start visiting your pages, the plugin will keep track, and based on the received statistics, the posts will be displayed in the widget in the frontend.